We are deeply committed to the long-term health of our shared environment. Some of our initiatives include:
- Ongoing research into the principles and processes of responsible environmental stewardship.
- Continued education for all of our technicians to ensure the most cutting-edge methods in traffic control, water waste management and power washing services.
- Constant evaluation of all cleaning and decontamination products by using only products we would endorse as safe and effective.
- Keeping up with all of the latest industry regulations and changes by developing Best Management Practices (BMPs) within our services while staying compliant with the most recent federal, state, and municipal codes.
We work hard to meet municipal cleaning requirements and maintain safe water supplies. A few of the ways we do this include:
- Using biologically based industrial cleaning and decontamination products.
- Staying in compliance by following guidelines for water waste removal and decontamination set forth by the California Regional Water Quality Control Boards as well as the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System, both of which regulate the handling and elimination of water waste discharge at regional industrial sites.
- Ensuring that any industrial site where we work is environmentally safe for both the service providers and the greater community.
- Disposing of hazardous waste in ways that are environmentally responsible and eliminating negative effects upon our Southern California marine environment.